Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin Follow Me on Pinterest

9/08/2013

Shoe love...


I don't think that I am the typical "*ohhh ahh* I love shoes and my whole apartment is full with them - kind of girl" BUT I certainly like to look at shoes. They can change a casual outfit into a night time one, make you feel comfortable (just think about those VERY cool shoes in the shape of funny animals that somehow make your day. Like these ones) or also (unfortunately) miserable! 

Besides my - I would call it - "normal" relationship with shoes I wasn't able to NOT post this pair. Aren't they simply hilarious? Definitely a way to start a conversation!

Have a nice Sunday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. These are hilarious!!! Dropping you an email right now xxx

    Love from South Africa

    Arum Lilea

    ReplyDelete