Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin Follow Me on Pinterest

5/20/2013

Diversity...

Hello everyone!
I had a lovely weekend including a festival (live music, petting zoo, bouncies, real pizza, etc.), BBQ at my former neighbors place (it was so much fun that I spontaneously spent the night), lots of brainstorming and improving of my application documents (Thank you Mike! You are the best!), went to a ballet-show and started watching LOST & DEXTER. Can't believe that I have only been here for a week. It feels like home already. 

Well, there are a couple of differences to Germany. Some ideas/ways of doing things are amazingly smart (and I wonder why Germany hasn't caught on yet).

Today, I will describe an irritating example: HAND SANITIZER

I keep hearing that you can "wash your hands" by using hand sanitizer. Oh well, I still prefer to get the "real" clean feeling of washing my hands the old school way with water and soap :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment